[Remote Monitoring Nav]
Every second counts, whether you’re managing 5 or 5,000 devices. Without knowing if your network is functioning properly, issues can grow out of control rapidly.
SitePortal® has advanced remote monitoring capabilities for quick identification of issues before they grow into customer complaints or bigger problems, resulting in wasted expense, human resources, and lost revenue. SitePortal® is easy to use, gives you full control, and provides full visibility into your environment. Best of all, SitePortal® goes substantially beyond alarms and configuration.
- Intuitive functionality
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Unified network management
- Robust reports and analytics
- Accountability and tracking
- Scan and receive alarms from devices
- Network tree structure of venues and devices
- View relevant information based on selected device or folder
- Notifications for alarms and events
- Customizable delivery methods (phone, email, SMS)
- Ability to apply notification settings (times, for what events)
- Alarm and Parameter History – Troubleshooting often requires historic information
- Is this happening all the time?
- What led up to the problem?
- What changed that could have caused a problem?
- Custom thresholds
- Customize threshold settings for each venue and/or device so that proactive notifications can be raised upon degradation instead of complete system failure
- Summary Reports
- Automatic summary reports are important to analyze performance over time, set priorities from a higher level, and see historic response time and accountability
- Quick absorption of large data sets to quickly identify issues, changes, trends and more
- Outside reference information and documentation is immediately available and associated with devices
- Mapping – An essential tool to see your entire network geographically or at the venue level